Bull and cow amigurumi free pattern is waiting for you in this article. You can find Amigurumi free patterns on our website.
Knitted from jarnart jeans threads.
Height is approximately 20cm.
SC – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
DEC (3IN1SC) – double decrease (three half loops on the hook)
sl-st – slip stitch
INC – increase
DEC – decrease
(………) * 6 – knit indicated in brackets 6 times
FLO – front half loop
BLO – back half loop
Black/brown 5ch, with 2nd knit
1. inc, 2sc, 3sc to 1, 2sc, inc (11)
2. 5sc, inc, 5sc (12)
5. 5sc, (3dc in 1p with 1 top)’2, 5sc (12)
7. (1sc, dec)’4 (8), cut off
8-10. white/beige thread 8sc
11. (3sc, inc)’2 (10)
15. (4sc, inc)’2 (12)
16. 3hdc, 6sl-st, 3hdc or 12sc
17-18. 12sc, cut off
19. yellow/blue thread 12sc
20. for BLO 12sc
23. (5sc, inc)’2 (14)
24. 14sc, sl-st cut off
25. for FLO 19 row 12sl-st, holding the part with the hole down, cut off
1. 6sc into magic ring
3.inc, 5sc (7)
5.2inc, 5sc (9)
7. inc, 8sc (10)
8. 10sc, sl-st, cut off
White/beige and black/brown thread
1. 6sc into magic ring
2. (1sc, inc)’3 (9)
4. (2sc, inc)’3 (12)
7. (2sc, dec)’3 (9)
8. dec, 7sc, sl-st (8), cut off
We dial 7 CH, we knit co2
1. inc, 4sc, 3sc in1, 4sc, inc (15)
2. 1sc, inc, 4sc, 3inc, 4sc, inc, 1sc (20)
3. (inc, 1sc)’2, 5sc, 2inc, 5sc, (1sc, inc)’2 (26), sl-st. Cut off.
We designate 6 loops from the sides of the eyes.
From the 10th loop of the first eye with a black / brown thread dc, hdc, 16sc, hdc, dc, then from the 22nd loop of the second eye dc, hdc, 16sc, hdc, dc, fold the part in half (right side inward), insert the hook into the loops, into which did dc and knit sl-st, then 6 sl-st along the free loops of both eyes, and one more sl-st into both loops into which dc was knitted. Insert eyes.
Black / brown thread 10 CH, with the 2nd knit.
Align the marker if necessary.
1. inc, 7sc, 3sc to 1, 7sc, inc (21)
2. 1sc, inc, 7sc, 3inc, 7sc, inc, 1sc (26)
3. inc, 1sc, inc, 6sc, (hdc, inc hdc)’3, hdc, 7sc, inc, 1sc, inc (33)
glue the insole if necessary
4. for BLO 33sc
7. 15sc, dec(3in1sc), 15sc(31)
8. 10sc, (dec, 1sc)’3, dec, 10 (28)
9.11sc, 3dec, 10sc (24)
10. 4sc, dec, (1sc, dec)’5, 3sc (18), cut off
11. Blue/beige 18sc
12. for BLO 18sc (for cow we knit for both half loops)
13-15. 18sc, sl-st on the left, do not break on the right
16. behind FLO of the 11th row 18sl-st, holding the leg with the hole up (for the cow, skip this row)
Prepare the ponytail tassel: wrap the index finger with black / brown thread (about 6-8 times), cut the thread
Marker in the center of the right leg, continue to knit on the right leg
1. Blue/coral 5sc by inc. leg, 12ch, 18sc l. leg, 12sc on CH, 13sc (60)
2. 5sc, 6sc on CH, carry marker, 6sc on CH, 54sc (60) / For lady 5sc on BLO,
6sc on CH, transfer marker, 6sc on CH, 18sc on BLO, 12sc, 13sc on BLO, 11sc (60)
5. 13sc, (inc, 2sc)’3, 16sc, (2sc, inc)’3, 13sc (66)
6. 66sc, white/beige 31ch, with 2nd through black/brown rings 30sc, change to blue/coral
7-11. 5rows 66sc
12. 24sc, (dec, 1sc)’3, (dec, 1sc)’3, 24sc (60), turn thread for tying
13. behind BLO white/beige thread 60sc
15. 24sc, 6dec, 24sc (54), cut off
16. yellow/blue 54sc
17. for BLO (7sc, dec)’6 (48)
19. (5sc, dec)’2, 8sc, 2dec, 8sc, (dec, 5sc)’2 (42)
21. (5sc, dec)’6 (36)
24. hold the toy with the hole up
-go back to FLO 12th row with blue / coral thread 29sl-st, 8ch (longer possible), with the 2nd we knit 7sc, 2sc, 8ch, with the 2nd we knit 7sc, 29sl-st, cut off
– for the ladybug, return to FLO of the 1st row with a coral thread, tie each leg in a circle in 18sl-st, cut off.
25. Knit further 8sc, 2sc + 2p hands together, 16sc, 2sc + 2p hands together (36)
26. 8sc, 12sc on hand, 16sc, 12sc on hand, 8sc (56)
27. 11sc, 3dec, 9sc, 2dec, 9sc, 3dec, 11sc (48)
28.(3sc, dec, 3sc)’6 (42)
29. (5sc, dec)’6 (36)
30. (2sc, dec, 2sc)’6 (30), thread turn
31. with white thread for BLO 3sc, 12dec, 3sc (18)
32. 18sc, sl-st
33. hold the toy with the hole up
– we return to FLO of the 30th row with a yellow / blue thread 30sl-st, cut off.
– we return to FLO of the 16th row with a yellow / blue thread 54sl-st, cut off.
We start with pink / sand thread, continue with white / beige
Keep the marker parallel to the CH chain all the time
We collect 11ch with a pink / sand thread, we knit with the 2nd
1 2inc, 7sc, 4sc to 1, 7sc, 2inc (26)
2. 1sc, 2inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, 2inc, 2sc, 2inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, 2inc, 1sc (36)
3. (1sc, inc)’3, 6sc, (inc, 1sc)’3, (1sc, inc)’3, 6sc, (inc, 1sc)’3 (48)
6. 6sc, 3inc, 6sc, 3inc, 30sc (54) cut off
7-8. white/beige thread 54sc
9. (7sc, dec)’6 (48)
10. 4inc, 2sc, 2hdc, 8sc + 8p eye, 2hdc, 2sc, 6inc, 20sc, 2inc (60)
11. 6sc, 5hdc, dec(1 cheeks+1 eyes), 3sc, (inc, 2sc)’4, (2sc, inc)’4, 3sc, dec(1+1), 5hdc, 34sc (90)
12. 6sc, 4hdc, dec(3in1sc), 2sc, 4sc +4p ears, 5sc+5p horns, 14sc, 5+5 horns, 4+4 ears, 2sc, dec(3in1sc), 4hdc, 34sc (86)
13. 5inc, 4sc, dec(3in1sc), 1sc, 4sc ear, 5sc horn, 14sc, 5sc horn, 4sc ear, 1sc, dec(3in1sc), 4sc, 6inc, 26sc, 1inc (94)
14. 13sc, dec(3in1sc), 9sc, dec, 10sc, dec, 9sc, dec(3in1sc), 24sc, 8sc +8 stitches of neck, 11sc (87)
15. 12sc, dec(3in1sc), 11sc, 3dec, 11sc, dec(3in1sc), 23sc, on the remaining neck sts 5sc, put a marker, 5sc, 11sc to the old marker (83)
16. 11sc, dec(3in1sc), 11sc, dec, 10sc, dec(3in1sc), 27sc to the new marker (78), the old one can be removed from the side.
17. 4sc, dec(3in1sc), 23sc, dec, 14sc, dec, 23sc, dec(3in1sc), 4sc (72)
18. (10sc, dec)’6 (66)
19. 6sc, dec, (3sc, dec)’5, (dec, 3sc)’5, dec, 6sc (54)
20. (7sc, dec)’6 (48)
21. (2sc, dec)’12 (36)
22. (4sc, dec)’6 (30)
23. (3sc, dec)’6 (24) We fill the head not tightly and the neck tightly
24. (2sc, dec)’6 (18)
25. (1sc, dec,)’6 (12) do not break the thread!
Let’s move on to stretches:
– insert a needle with a long thread through the hole on the back of the head into the right eye under the pupil, bring it back, tighten the thread, do the same with the second eye, fix the thread in the filler.
– we bring it out into the loop under the ear, we stick it through the loop in the middle of the first 4 increments, we bring it out under the second ear and also into the first increments, we bring it out to the back of the head, do not forget to tighten the thread, we fix it in the filler.
– we bring the thread into the loop between the black and milk row of the eye at the nose, through the loop we bring it to the chin (the second row after the connection of the head and neck), then to the second eye and again to the chin, to the eye, then to the back of the head and fix it in the filler. Do not forget to tighten the thread after each transition. We fill the head to the end, distribute the resulting ugly bumps with the filler, add it at the back of the head from behind. We knit another row.
26. 6dec (6), sl-st close knitting, cut the thread.
Add nostrils and a smile. Ready…