Cute Christmas Elf Noyan Amigurumi Free Pattern
I am sharing Amigurumi free patterns. In this article, christmas elf noyan amigurumi free pattern is waiting for you.
1. Yarn (5-6 colors, one of which is flesh), I use Kirov iris. Some fluffy yarn.
2. Hook of the appropriate size for yarn, I have 0.9mm.
3. A piece of plastic under the insoles.
4. Transparent glue.
5. Wire without braiding 1.5-2mm, you will insert it into the body and handles. Round nose pliers. Adhesive plaster.
7. Embroidery floss or acrylic paints and a piece of thick cotton fabric for the eyes.
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
Dc – double crochet
sl-st – slip stitch
dec – decrease
1. 8ch, loop, from the second loop from the hook: inc, 2sc, 2hdc, 2dc, 6sc in the last loop, on the reverse side: 2dc, 2hdc, 2sc, inc, inc in the lifting loop (24); We put a marker.
2. sc, inc, 6sc, 6inc from hdc, 6sc, (sc, inc)*2 (33);
3. Inc, 8sc, (sc, inc)*6, 6sc, inc, 2sc, inc, sc, sl-st (42);
4. 42sc for front half loop
5-6. 42 sc.
Next, cut out the insoles from plastic and glue them inside.
While drying we knit the upper part of the boot:
1. MAGIC RING INTO 5SC
3. (sc, inc)*6 (15);
4. (2sc, inc)*6 (20);
5. (Зsc, inc)*6 (25);
6. 2sc, inc, (4sc, inc)*5, 2sc (30)
We stretch the thread and leave it long for sewing.
From the marker Counting
10 loops to the right side and in 11 loops we put a needle. From this loop we will start sewing. On the left side of the marker, we count 8 loops and put a needle in the 9th loop. This loop will be the last when sewing on.
We apply the circle with the wrong side up and sew on the extreme half loops, connecting 24 loops of the circle (starting from the first from the last loop) and 24 boot loops.
We have 8 loops on the left side, b loops in a circle, 10 loops on the right side. Total 24 loops. We continue knitting legs:
7. 8sc, 6sc, 10sc (24);
Small holes may form on the sides. Don’t worry, we’ll sew them up later.
8. (2sc, dec)*6 (18);
9. 6sc, 3dec, 6sc (15);
We tightly stuff the front boot.
11. 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc (18);
12. 18sc for front half loop; Change the thread to a different color.
We stuff the heel tightly. Then we stuff every 5-6 rows.
13. 4sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 5sc (21);
At this stage, we hide the thread from the color change, and with a black thread we sew up the holes that we have formed after knitting the 7th row.
We knit Sc with fluffy yarn for the remaining half loops in the 12th row. We hide the threads inside.
15. 10sc, inc, 10sc (22) – increase in front;
16. 21sc, inc (23) – back increase;
17. 4sc, inc, 11sc, inc, 6sc (25) – increases on the sides.
18. 11sc, inc, 13sc (26) – increase in front;
19. 25sc, inc (27) – back increase;
20. 6sc, inc, 12sc, inc, 7sc (29) – increases on the sides;
21. 13sc, inc, 15sc (30) – increase in front;
22. inc, 29sc (31) – back increase;
23. 8sc, inc, 13sc, inc, 8sc (33) – increases on the sides;
24. 16sc, inc, 16sc (34) – increase in front;
On the left leg we additionally knit 8sc, pull out the thread and cut it. On the right leg, we additionally knit 13sc, do not cut the thread, we will continue to knit the body.
needles marked the end of the row.
inc3sc – (increase) knit 3sc in one loop
1. MAGIC RING INTO 6SC;
3. 2sc, inc, 6sc, inc, 2sc (14);
6. Right hand: 5sc, (5ch, 4sc from the second loop from the hook) – finger, 9sc (14);
Left hand: 8sc, (5ch, 4sc from the second loop from the hook) – finger, 6sc (14);
7. dec, sc, dec, 3sc, (dec, sc)*2 (10);
8.10sc; We change the thread.
9. Inc, sc, inc, 3sc, (inc, sc) * 2 (14) – we knit a row for the front half loops;
11. 6sc, inc, 7sc (15) – increase on the inside of the arm;
We hide the threads from the color change inside. For half loops we tie sc with fluffy yarn.
13. 7sc, inc, 7sc (16) – increase on the inside of the arm;
We take a 10 cm wire, bend the loop and insert it into the hand and stuff it.
18. 6sc, 2inc, 8sc (18) increases on the inside of the arm;
We fill the hand to the end.
On the right hand, we additionally knit 10sc to the middle of the inner part of the arm, on the left – 9sc.
We leave the threads from the end of knitting long, we still need them.
Before connecting the body, we knit just such a strip, from the threads to the color of which you will switch after the panties.
We knit in reversal rows. Leave the thread from the beginning of knitting long, we will sew it on.
1. 43ch, from the second loop from the hook: 9sc, inc, (10sc, inc) * 2, 9sc, inc (46);
2. ch, 9sc, inc, 9sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 10sc, inc, 10sc (50);
3. ch, 12sc, inc, 22sc, inc, 13sc (52);
4.ch, 51sc (52);
5. ch, inc, 8sc, (inc, 9sc)*4, inc, sc (58);
6. ch, 13sc, inc, 28sc, inc, 14sc (60);
7.ch, 8sc, inc, (9sc, inc)*5 (66);
8.ch, 9sc, inc, (10sc, inc)*5 (72);
9-15. Ch, 71sc.
We cut the thread and hide it.
On the right leg in the first step, we knitted an additional 13sc. We put a marker and continue to knit, connecting the legs.
1. 16sc on the right leg, ch, 21sc on the left leg, 8inc, 11sc, 8inc, 5sc (86) – the increase is the butt;
2. 16sc, inc3sc, 69sc (88) – increase in front, where ch connected the legs;
3. 16sc, inc, inc, 39sc, skip 7 loops over the body, from 8 loops – 23sc (83);
We sew the loops that we missed.
We take a wire (16-18 cm), bend the loop by 3 cm and sew it between the legs, wrap it with adhesive tape.
4. 15sc, inc, 5sc, inc, 37sc, dec, 22sc (84) – back center decrease;
5. 40sc, dec, 39sc, dec, sc (82) – decreases on the sides;
6. 58sc, dec, sc, dec, 19sc (80) – 1 decrease from the central back loop;
7. 39sc, dec, 37sc, dec (78) – decreases on the sides;
11. 55sc, skip 7 loops over the body, from 8 loops – 16sc (71);
We sew the loops that we missed.
12. sc, dec, 33sc, dec, 33sc (69) – decreases on the sides;
We finish off the legs, ass and lower abdomen.
13. 40sc, (dec, 2sc) * 3, dec, (2sc, dec) * 3, 3sc (62) – decreases go to the priest;
15. 41sc, (dec, 2sc) * 2, dec, (2sc, dec) * 2, 3sc (57) – decreases go to the priest;
17. Зsc, dec, 27sc, dec, 23sc (55) – decreases on the sides;
18.45sc, dec, 8sc (54);
19. 54sc – change color at the back in the middle;
20. 3sc, dec (side), 5sc, dec, 11sc, dec (these reductions on the stomach), 5sc, dec (side), 7sc, dec (center over left buttock), 8sc, dec (center over right buttock ), 3sc (48);
22. 11sc, dec, 7sc, dec, 26sc (46) – reductions on the stomach;
24. 11sc, dec, 5sc, dec, 26sc (44);
26. 11sc, dec, 3sc, dec, 26sc (42);
27. 35sc, 7sc – for the front half-loop (42) – for the front half-loops we begin to knit from the center of the back to the end of the row;
28. 35sc – for the front half loop, 7sc (42) – for the front half loops we knit to the middle of the back, then as usual to the end of the row;
+35sc offset to mid-back.
We take out the marker and put it in a new place.
For the half loops left in the 27-28 rows, we sew our stripe. It is better to do it now, otherwise your hands will interfere later.
30. 7sc, 13sc on the right hand, skip through the body, from 6 loops – 17sc, 13sc on the left hand, skip through the body, from the loop – 8sc (58);
We pin the palms with needles to the hips. We sew 5 loops on the body and arm. We bend the wire, wrap it with adhesive plaster no more than 2 cm, cut the wire by hand, the wire from the body must remain bare, otherwise the Head will not be put on it later.
31. 22sc, dec, 9sc, dec, 23sc (56);
Further, all reductions go on the shoulders.
36. 9sc, 4dec, 20sc, 4dec, 11sc (48);
37. 9sc, 3dec, 17sc, 3dec, 10sc (42);
38. 7sc, 3dec, 15sc, 3dec, 8sc (36);
39. 6sc, 3dec, 11sc, 3dec, 7sc (30);
We stuff, straightening the shoulders to the sides.
40. 4sc, 3dec, 9sc, 3dec, 5sc (24);
41. 3sc, 3dec, 5sc, 3dec, 4sc (18);
We stuff, change the thread to flesh color.
43. 4sc, dec, bsc, dec, 4sc (16);
48. 14sc, dec (15);
We stuff the neck and do 8dec. We tighten the ring and hide all the threads.
We make a buckle from 0.75mm wire.
We cast on 56ch and from the second loop from the hook we knit 55sc. Next, we knit 3-4 rows in a straight line with reversal rows, along the width of the buckle. Sew the belt to the central part of the buckle. We tie the buckle sc.
dec4sc – (decrease) knit 4sc together loop (watch video)
inc4hdc – (increase) knit 4hdc in one loop
The first 7 rows are knitted from the front side (if you knit inside out, or inside out if you knit with facial ones. This will be the inside of the head, which will “sit” on the neck.
1. MAGIC RING INTO 6SC
3. (sc, inc)*6 (18);
8. sc, inc, (2sc, inc)*5, sc (24);
9. (3sc, inc)*6 (30);
10. 2sc, inc, (4sc, inc)*5, 2sc (36);
11. (5sc, inc)*6 (42);
12. 3sc, inc, (6sc, inc)*5, 3sc (48);
13. (7sc, inc)*6 (54);
14. 4sc, inc, (8sc, inc)*5, 4sc (60);
15. (9sc, inc)*6 (66);
16. 5sc, inc, (10sc, inc)*5, 5sc (72);
21. 35sc, (inc4hdc * 2 – for the front half loop) – this will be the nose, 35sc (78);
23. 35sc, dec4sc*2, 35sc (72)
24-34. 72sc; We stuff our heads tightly.
35. 5sc, dec, (10sc, dec)*5, 5light (66);
36. (9sc, dec)*6 (60);
37. 4sc, dec, (8sc, dec)*5, 4sc (54);
38. (7sc, dec)*6 (48);
39. 3sc, dec, (6sc, dec) *5, 3sc (42);
40. (5sc, dec)*6 (36);
41. 2sc, dec, (4sc, dec)*5, 2sc (30);
We stuff it tightly.
42. (3sc, dec)*6 (24);
43. sc, dec, (2sc, dec)*5, sc (18);
44. (sc, dec)*6 (12);
We get the head.
We tighten the ring and hide the thread inside the head.
We embroider the eyes on the floss in one thread, otherwise they will be too convex.
There should be a photo “Sew under each stitch”, but I forgot 🙂
We embroider eyelashes. Eyebrows are embroidered in 3 threads of floss, highlights in the eyes in 2 threads.
1. 7ch, from the second loop from the hook: sc, hdc, 2dc, hdc, (sc, dc, sc) – to the last loop, hdc, 2dc, hdc, sc
2. Turn, from 3 loops from the hook: hdc, 2dc, hdc, sc, (sc, dc, sc) – in one loop, sc, hdc, 2dc, hdc, sc.
Connect the ends of the ears and sew in the head.
1. 75ch, connect in a circle, knit 75sc;
2. 75sc for the front half loop;
3. (13sc, dec)*5 (70);
5. 6sc, dec, (12sc, dec)*4, 6sc (65);
6-7. 65 sc;
8. (11sc, dec)*5 (60);
10. 5sc, dec, (10sc, dec)*4, 5sc (55);
12. (9sc, dec)*5 (50);
14. 4sc, dec, (8sc, dec)*4, 4sc (45);
16. (7sc, dec)*5 (40);
18. 3sc, dec, (6sc, dec)*4, 3sc (35);
20. (5sc, dec)*5 (30);
22. 2sc, dec, (4sc, dec)*4, 2sc (25);
24. (3sc, dec)*5 (20);
26. sc, dec, (2sc, dec)*4, sc (15);
28. (sc, dec) * 5 (10);
For the half loops left in the second row, we tie sc in a circle with fluffy yarn.
From above for the pom-pom, attach fluffy yarn and knit 2 rows of 5sc.
All threads, except for the red top, are hidden inside.
We bend the top of the cap and sew it on.
Cut the yarn into small pieces. In total, 16 segments will be needed.
We fasten 8 in 2 rows, about 3 rows higher than the eyebrows.
We thread a long thread in 2 additions at the top of the necks.
We thread all the threads into a long needle. We stretch the needle and thread through the head.
We pull the strings so that the head is completely dressed on the neck. We separate two threads and thread them into an adjacent loop. We tie a knot and hide the ends of the threads inside the head.
The cap can be sewn on, but I carefully smeared the edges with transparent glue and glued it to the head.
We cut the hairs diagonally and style them.
We apply tinting on the nose, brown the cheeks.
All! Our elf is ready!