Masha Doll Amigurumi Free Pattern
We share Amigurumi free patterns. You can find amigurumi masha free pattern in this article.
SC: Single crochet
W: 3 single crochet in the same loop
DC: Double crochet
HDC: half double crochet
sl-st: slip stitch
BLO: knitting only the back teeth of the loop
AMIGURUMI MASHA PATTERN
Start with the 6SC magic ring
1) 6INC = 12sc
2) (1SC, 1INC) * 6 = 18
3) (2sc, 1INC) * 6 = 24SC
4) (3SC, 1INC) * 6 = 30SC
5) (4SC, 1INC) * 6 = 36SC
6) (5SC, 1INC) * 6 = 42SC
7) -14) 42sc
15) 6SC, 1W, 1INC, 1W, 1INC, 6SC, 1W, 1INC, 1W, 1INC, 22SC = 54SC
19) 4SC, 7DEC, 3SC, 7DEC, 18SC = 39SC
20) 1DEC, (4SC, 1DEC) * 6, 1SC = 32SC
21) (3SC, 1DEC) * 6, 3SC = 26SC
22) (2SC, 1DEC) * to end of row
23) (1SC, 1DEC) * to end of row
* An oval piece is cut from felt or eva sponge and placed under the eye.
The eyes are placed in the 12th row, 6 holes apart.
* Eyelashes are processed with fine thread.
It creates a mouth pit with skin color and the mouth is embroidered with pink thread.
Hair is made with yellow thin thread.
The fabric is cut in a square shape, a headscarf is made and tied.
* Nose is embroidered with skin color thread. (For this, we thread the thread into the needle and prick it in appropriate places and twist it several times.)
1) 24 ch is drawn, combined with sl-st and a ring is made.
3) (3SC, 1INC) = 30SC
4) 30SC 5-12) 30SC
It starts with purple color.
1) 9 ch
2) 7SC, 1W, 7SC
3) 1INC, 4SC, 7INC, 5SC, 1INC
4) 5SC, 1HDC, 13DC, 1HDC, 6SC
5) As BLO: 8SC (purple), 10SC (yellow), 8SC (purple) = 26SC
6) With purple: 5SC, 1DEC, 1SC; With yellow: 3SC, 1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC; With purple: 6SC, 1DEC, 1SC
7) 4SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 3SC
8) 5SC, 4DEC, 4SC Change to skin color
9) As BLO: 5SC, 1DEC, 6SC = 12sc
10-22) 12sc Switches to White
Joining is continued from the 2nd leg, the whole perimeter is knitted: 24SC (3sc, 1INC) = 30SC Joined with the trunk, 30SC
With skin color: start with the 6SC magic ring.
1) 6INC = 12sc
2) 1popcorn, 11sc
3) (1DEC, 11SC)
4) (5sc, 1DEC, 3SC)
Switches to white:
5) 10SC 6) BLO 10SC
7) (1SC, 1INC) * until the end of the row
8-16) 16SC 17) (1SC, 1DEC) * until end of row
* Single crochet with purple is applied to the loops that are exposed where the BLO is made, and cuffs are made.
* In the 9th row, 1 row of sl-st is made with white to the loops that are exposed where the BLO is made.
With purple color:
1) 30SC loop is removed from the middle of the 4th and 5th rows of the trunk. (You can get help from the picture.)
2) 30sc, 2 ch, turn
3) 30DC, 2 ch, turn
4) 1 increment is made from the beginning, the end and the middle; 33DC
5) BLO 33DC
1) 6 ch, turn from the 3rd chain;
2-7) 4DC, 2 ch, turn finished and sewn to the dress.