I share free amigurumi patterns for you every day on this site. You will love this wonderful amigurumi rattle sun pattern.
– Catania Schachenmayr in sun, white, red and 12 other arbitrary colors
– Crochethook 2.5
– 30 mm divisible acrylic ball (these are available in Rayher), failing that, a Monoblocs (going as the sun should, without
However, being larger, otherwise the sun will not soft and you can feel the noise.
– Pebbles or rice for the right sound
– fiber filling
– Needle darning, scissors
Some important tips
– All rounds, unless otherwise noted, begin with a “magic ring” thread ring.
Alternatives, you can start with two CHs. The first Rd. Starts from the second CH of the needle.
– Unless otherwise stated, it is knitted in continuous spiral rounds.
– When stuffing you have to make sure that the rattle has a nice shape and the so-called rattle is not noticeable from the outside.
– I always design the faces with a lot of love and concentration.
– The numbers in brackets at the end of each round / row indicate the total number of stitches.
sc – single crochet
inc – increase
hdc – half double crochet
dc -double crochet
All rounds end with a slip stitch and begin with an air stitch.
1st round 8 sc in Magic Ring (8)
2nd round Inc (16)
3rd round Inc 2 Sc. (24)
4th round Inc 3 Sc. (32)
5th round Inc 4 Sc. (40)
6th round İnc 5 Sc. (48)
7th round Inc 6 Sc. (56)
8th round İnc 7 Sc. (64)
9th round Inc 8 Sc. (72)
10th round Inc 9 Sc. (80)
11. Rd. Color change to white only in the back stitch sc (80)
12th round Inc 10 Sc. (88)
13th round Inc 11 Sc. (96)
14th round 96 sc (96)
Bind off one of the two bodies and sew the thread. Do not bind off the 2nd body and do not cut wool off so that the two halves can later be crocheted together with the rays.
1st round 6 sc in Magic Ring
2nd round Inc (12)
3rd round Inc 2 Sc. (18)
4th round Inc 3 Sc. (24)
Bind off and sew the thread.
Now 24 of which 2 each have the same color should.
Now place the respective colors on the left side and crochet with single crochets, except for there are 4 stitches left on both sides.
Now only crochet 4 sc on the front circle and connect to the back circle, so that in the new circle 9-10 stitches arise.
Now crochet 5-6 rounds. Stuff rays, but not up to very high, otherwise it will be too difficult to crochet together. Then bind off and sew the thread.
Now everything is put together. How you do that is up to you. I crocheted everything together.
Place rays in the 4th round between both parts of the body. Now with 4 SL-ST over the last round of the two Parts of the body and between the 4th and 5th round of the beams, then with 4 SL-ST only the two halves Crochet together and then continue with the next ray until all rays are crocheted. The Crocheting together is very difficult, since you have to go through 4 rows, but I find it nicer than sewing together.
While the sun next to little things and put the acrylic ball incl. Center filled and wrapped in cotton, so you can’t feel it from the outside.
As a conclusion, I have sewn a hook, but it is not essential. For this strike ch 30 and from ch 10 seen from sc hook turn crochet. Expensive
1 round 5 sc in MagicRing hang to sew discarded and a long thread.
1st round 6 sc in Magic Ring 2nd round inc (12) hang to sew discarded and a long thread.
The face can now be seen.